1. Thank you notes: write within 24 hours to seven days. The earlier the better.
2. Introductions: say the most important person’s name first: elder, woman, girl, newcomer. Always rise for introductions. Introduce yourself and yourself to others. Address adults by the last name, unless permission is given to use first name.
3. Chewing gum: Chew gum only in private. Save the wrapper to place the gum in when throwing away.
4. RSVP: means to respond quickly to an invitation. The first invitation has the priority.
5. Borrowed items: Return borrowed items on time and in good condition.
If broken, these items need to be replaced.
6. House guest: never overstay your visit. Ben Franklin said, “Fish and company smell in three days!”