• Sept. 30, 2010 — Jocelyn Chia, a freshman, leads the girls' golf team to a third-place finish in its fourth Pacific League Meet. Chia finishes with a two-over-par 38. The Falcons tie for third with Burroughs with a 228 team score, behind first place Arcadia (193) and second-place San Marino (222).
• Oct. 2, 2010 — Claudia Pham wins the Division I race at the annual Kenny Staub Invitational, propelling the Falcons to a team victory at the invite. Anneke Kakebeen takes third in the race, not far behind Pham's first-place mark. Cali King, Erika Johnson and Brooke Moultrie round out the top five.
In boys' cross-country action, Mike Duncan takes 11th and the team finishes ninth.
• Oct. 5, 2010 — The boys' water polo team had all but defeated Burroughs by the second quarter, up by 10, in the Pacific League opener. Dearman scores three goals and Josh Chi and Wojciechowski add two apiece to pace the Falcons to a 15-8 win.
• Oct. 8, 2010 — The football team scores at will from the start against Hoover in Pacific League action, building a 33-point halftime lead thanks in part to Mark Sereno's two touchdown runs. The Falcons finish off Hoover, 62-28, to get off to a 2-0 league start and go 4-1 overall. It's hardly a sign of things to come, however, as the Falcons lose their last five games of the season.
• Oct. 14, 2010 — Hoover only scores once against the boys' water polo team, as the Falcons roll to a 13-1 win. The Tornadoes score their only goal in the first quarter. Dearman notches four goals and an assist in the game. Colvin racks up seven steals, five saves and an assist. Robby Ruzicka and Andrew DeJong score three and two goals, respectively, for the Falcons.