Here are the highs and lows from fall to spring, with everything in between:
• Sept. 9, 2010 — The girls' volleyball team opens its season with a 3-1 nonleague road win over Alhambra behind 12 kills from Charlotte Kay.
• Sept. 11, 2010 — Despite leading St. Genevieve by 13 points in the fourth quarter of its season opener, the football team suffers a heartbreaking 21-20 loss on the road.
Offensive miscues and a defensive collapse that allows two late touchdowns doom the Rebels, who would go 0-3-1 over the remainder of their nonleague schedule to open the season.
• Sept. 23, 2010 — Webb pushes the Rebels the distance, but the girls' volleyball team still comes up with a 3-2 win in its Prep League home opener thanks to 23 digs and 42 assists from Casey Meurer and 11 kills and five aces from Julia Miller.
"The league is tough for sure, and it's always going to be tough," Meurer said.
• Sept. 28, 2010 — Ethan Vandeventer scores seven goals to lead an offensive explosion for the boys' water polo team in a 20-4 nonleague home rout of Alhambra.
• Oct. 1, 2010 — The girls' tennis team suffers its first loss of the season in its Prep League home opener against Chadwick by a razor-thin 9-9 (71-68) margin.
• Oct. 6, 2010 — Wearing down in the second half, the boys' water polo team suffers a 13-3 loss to La Salle at home in its Prep League opener.
• Oct. 9, 2010 — Competing against some of the top teams in the state, the boys' cross-country team finishes seventh in the Division 4 Varsity Race at the 2010 Clovis Invitational at Woodward Park in Fresno. Jason Bunn leads the way for the Rebels with a 21st-place effort.