• Nov. 20, 2010 — Running on Mount San Antonio College's reconfigured rain course, the cross-country team finishes third in Division IV at the CIF Southern Section Cross-Country Championships to qualify for the CIF State Meet.
"I really liked [the course] and I thought it was just a really fun race," said Antaplyan after taking 15th in 19:51.
• Nov. 27, 2010 — The cross-country team runs to its best-ever finish at state, taking third place in Division IV at Woodward Park in Fresno behind a 14th-place finish in 19:03 from Antaplyan.
Riley Gilmartin finishes 31st for Sacred Heart in 19:35, followed by Stephanie Vargas (61st, 20:06), Nora Welsh (80th, 20:24) and Casey Basso (89th, 20:29).
"We were thrilled, obviously," said Nishiyama, whose team finishes ahead of archrival and Mission League champion Harvard-Westlake. "That's the first time we've ever been on the [medal] stand, so we're really happy."
• Dec. 2, 2010 — Vanessa Romero scores 19 points to lead the basketball team to its first win, 57-39, over Jordan in the San Marino Tournament.
• Dec. 8, 2010 — Chasing the ambitious goal of securing the triple crown of Mission League, CIF Sectional and CIF Regional championships, the soccer team opens its season with a 4-0 nonleague win over host Maranatha.
The Tologs would go on to win their first eight games of the season and didn't suffer their first loss until their 14th game on Jan. 24.
• Jan. 11, 2011 — The basketball team picks up its first Mission League win, 59-38, over Louisville at home. Romero leads the way with 19 points.