Advertisement

Glendale apartments evacuated after crews accidently cut gas main

September 26, 2011

Firefighters are evacuating an apartment building in Glendale after a construction crew cut a gas line, sending fumes directly into the building.

Residents were being asked to leave the apartment at Stocker and Campbell streets as a precaution while firefighters work on the gas line, officials said.

-- Veronica Rocha, Times Community News

Advertisement
Glendale News-Press Articles Glendale News-Press Articles
|
|
|