Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: Glendale HomeCollections

Stove fire causes $90,000 in damage

November 28, 2011

A fourth-story apartment sustained $90,000 in damage Sunday after a stove fire destroyed the kitchen and living room, police said.

No one was injured in the fire Sunday night in the 300 block of West Glenoaks Boulevard, said Glendale Fire Battalion Chief Gregory Godfrey.

The apartment’s resident, who was not home at the time, likely left food on the stove, which started the blaze, he said.

Advertisement

The fire destroyed about $30,000 in contents and caused another $55,000 in damage to the apartment.

Veronica Rocha

Glendale News-Press Articles Glendale News-Press Articles
|
|
|