Advertisement

HomeGoods store in Glendale evacuated due to strong odor from bathroom

March 09, 2012

Glendale fire crews are evacuating HomeGoods on Brand Boulevard, where someone reported feeling sick after smelling an odor emitting from the store’s bathroom.

Glendale Fire’s hazardous materials team is responding to the incident, which was reported about 2:15 p.m., officials said.

-- Veornica Rocha, Times Community News

Twitter: @VeronicaRochaLA

Advertisement
Glendale News-Press Articles Glendale News-Press Articles
|
|
|